Check out these amazing organisations, service providers, charities, and links for parenting, pre-natal, post-natal, wellness and sustainable fashion resources.
- Afterthird provide expert and community support for new parents, from fertility through to returning to work. http://afterthird.com
- MambaUK are an evidence-based antenatal and baby care consultancy delivering
bespoke private workshops for couples across the South, West Midlands and Wales. http://mambauk.com
- Bellies Abroad provide multi-lingual pre- and post natal services to parents in Italy. Bellies Abroad is a registered Not for Profit whose mission is for every family to have a positive, safe and respected birth, to make well informed choices, and to receive the help and support they need during pregnancy, post natal and parenting experiences.
- Message is a diverse, supportive community of families living in and around Paris with one key goal: to help each other feel at home. As well as community, they provide pre-natal classes, breastfeeding support, and support to a range of specialist parenting needs. http://messageparis.org
- Kellymom provides well-researched, no-nonsense information on getting started, troubleshooting, weaning. Good summaries and links to information on breastfeeding and Covid-19.
- La Leche League International provide local community support as well as good information in many countries and languages
- Aka+Pip have partnered with the Sharewear Clothing Scheme for re-use and re-purposing of our end of life clothing. Sharewear tackle clothing poverty in th e north of England.
- BonBon Vintage Paris bring divine French vintage apparel and accessories to the world. http://https://www.etsy.com/shop/bonbonvintageparis